Friday, December 4, 2009

Esmerelda's Vision

I had been having a hard time seeing what was in front of me, though the side view was crystal clear...always,and the look behind emblazoned in my mind. I gues that is what led me to give it a try. I thought I'd only do it for a few moments, just to see what if felt like, but then...it stretched into more.

Now I seem to be stuck with it, and it has created a barrier for me that feels insurmountable. How did this happen? I went from slightly blurry to completely blind. When I wake each morning, I no longer wonder if it's going to be a good day...I just wonder what time I'll be able to take my first hit.

I don't know what is coming at me. I don't care...too much. I can't see who or what is beside me anymore...I can't care. No memories remain of what has passed me by...I won't look.

1 comment:

qmama said...

the seeing, the song, the suffering...the stories. your stories. see them. sing them. heal through them. tell them. often. we need them. i need them. you. gracias hermana.